Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

newco
06-01-2008, 06:43 AM
I have just had a 1000 mile service on my new GTSpeed. the car pulls to the left and wasnt fixed, the Cheif Mechanic then told me that 'unfortunatley they all pull to the left'. is this the case, has anyone else experienced this?

Sloopy
06-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I am not an owner yet, however I had a chance to drive one extensively over multiple surfaces and did not experience any pull. Dealer is looking for a car for me, or I will be ordering within the next week.
Did it pull from the start or did this happen over time?
Does it show this trait during constant speed cruising or only during accelerating or decelerating?
If it is mostly due to accelerating I would guess it to be related to alignment issues.
Other than this one issue; what do you think of the car?

carman240
01-11-2009, 03:15 PM
That sounds like utter crap to me, my GT does not pull to the left nor should it
Carman240

carman240
01-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I have owned many nice cars over the years and the Bentley GT is by far the best car I have ever owned. I also spent many years in the motor trade and was fortunate to drive more cars than the average person and without any doubt this is the best car have ever owned and to date I honestly cannot find any faults or dislikes at all.
Good luck with your purchase
Carman240

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index