Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Eugene Migliaro Corporon
02-28-2010, 09:40 AM
I am considering purchasing my first Ferrari.
I am looking at a 2007 F430 which is in great shape
and has around 5000 miles.

i have always loved these cars and have finally decided to
pull the trigger. Any Advice?

carlyb
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Congratulations on your first Ferrari! The 2007 F430 is a gorgeous machine.

My advice: Be careful with what you purchase. Don't get blinded by the mystique of the car and end up having your wallet hurting from it. When you are too in love, you miss the flaws, the little inconveniences and problems that will later be staring you in the face. Also the person selling it to you (especially if it's a dealer) can tell when you fall head over heels and will know you are willing to pay a higher price.

My advice is take your time, find exactly what it is you are looking for, and if negotiations don't work in your favor, be okay walking away. There will always be another Ferrari that you can probably get for a better deal.

Other than that, enjoy the hell out of it.

vikrambatra
08-01-2013, 04:01 AM
First of all Congrats bro for buying your first Ferrari. Ferrari F430 has a 4.3L V8 petrol engine derived from a shared Ferrari/Maserati design. In this car, driver is provided with five different settings for making changes in Electronic stability control system, i.e. electronic suspension, transmission behaviour, throttle response and E-Diff. The feature is somewhat similar to Land Rover's "Terrain Response" System.

Jamie2
01-18-2014, 12:33 PM
I agree completely. I'm in the process of helping a friend in Florida look for one. He's super antsy to get one NOW, but I am doing my level best to keep him calm and get him to do his research!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index