Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Flying Spur Lurching

flyingspur
06-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Has anyone experienced or know of anyone else whose 2006 Flying Spur lurches. Mine lurched into the back of a car at a stop sign causing damage. Bentley dealer was vague and acted surprised. It has happened on several occasions and I wanted to know if it is just an isolated case.

charlie
06-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Make sure your floor mats are fully secured and not touching any pedals. The most common cause of lurching and unintended acceleration are floor mat issues. The entire Toyota saga from last year was all due to misaligned or non-anchored floor mats in customer cars.

BentleyFs
07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
mines has done this but not often usually while backing up though, more of a surge.. i had a BMW 750il that did what you describe a it was the mass airflow sensor.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index