Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Bentley suspension problem

rocky19063
11-09-2011, 09:21 PM
i have a 2001 bentley arnage,the problem i have is that the car bounces up and down and rides hard,i had a mechanic who works on bentleys check it out,he replaced the rear shocks and the actuator that controls the level ride suspension,it did not help,he does not know what is causeing this problem,has anyone had this type of problem and if so how did they fix it,any help would be appreciated

Charliebents
12-14-2011, 12:29 PM
hello i was wondering if anyone here would know how or where i could obtain a drivers side damper for a bentley GT trying to avoid spending 1100 can not find one anywhere please help

vonbulow
02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
i have a 2001 bentley arnage,the problem i have is that the car bounces up and down and rides hard,i had a mechanic who works on bentleys check it out,he replaced the rear shocks and the actuator that controls the level ride suspension,it did not help,he does not know what is causeing this problem,has anyone had this type of problem and if so how did they fix it,any help would be appreciated

I had the same problem my mechanic fix the problem let me now if you have fix the problem

sebastian

IntoCars
04-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi Sebastian,

I will kindly appreciate if you can advise what the Mechanic did to the rear supension problem. I have a 2001 Arnage with similar problem and new rear shocks are expensive.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Mo

Tmurf425
03-18-2014, 12:15 AM
What resolved the problem?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index