Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Kevjab
03-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi,

I have just bought a 2005 Continental GT, I am getting on fine with it, the only problem I have is the sat nav, can anyone please tell me how to enter a new destination??

I have always used Tom Tom and all you do is pop in a post code but the Bentley system won't let me do that.

Can any one help??

Thanks

Kev

Kevjab
03-29-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi,I have just bought a 2005 Continental GT, I am getting on fine with it, the only problem I have is the sat nav, can anyone please tell me how to enter a new destination??I have always used Tom Tom and all you do is pop in a post code but the Bentley system won't let me do that.Can any one help??ThanksKevWell as nobody could help! I contacted a dealer in Dunmow who was more than happy to guide me through it Thanks guys

Reego
04-20-2012, 07:10 PM
It's a slow process. You need to put in the city/town, then street, then house number of junction; all letter by letter by rotating the large circular know below thee screen.Even the updated 2011/12 discs don't allow for postcode entry.

Kevjab
04-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Thank you as you say it is a lng process, being a Bentley I thought they would have made it a bit easier Kevin

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index