Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Cadillac Escalade HID Headlight Ballest replacement problem

dcorsilli
03-22-2012, 04:37 PM
I bought an after market HID ballest for my 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT left headlight but the connectors don't match up. The connector from the wiring harness doesn't fit over the connector on the ballest.and there is an extra wire coming frm the ballest.
Is there an adapter I can purchase or do I have the wrong ballest? The ballest is the one listed for my Escalade that several vendors list.
What should I do?

robbk22
05-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Im having the same problem what did u do to fix ur lights mine r the low beam

dcorsilli
05-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Mine is for the left lower beam also. I am trying to find a used ballast but not having much luck. I really hate to spend the $180.00 to $200.00 dollars for one from the dealer. The ones I am getting from the on-line suppliers are not going to work, they don't match up with the stock connector.

So far I have not had any trouble with the police stopping me but I must get this fixed by the fall when darkness comes early.

Good luck

robbk22
11-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone fixed the ballaast problem with the cadillac esalade ext for the low beam.I found some at the wrecking yard but im affraid to buy the and they dont work i also bought the ones on ebay and the connectors dont match either dang i have missed so many of my grandson's games due to these dang lights.I forgot to mention that mine went out whhen i had new fog lights put in why?? Please help

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index