Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : New member seeks advice on buying a Bentley Continental GT.

Ianrmacdonald
07-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Hello everybody, please forgive my ignorance of the Bentley marque, had 2 RR in my past and am considering in the next few weeks buying a 2004 / 2005 continental GT, most likely a 1 or 2 owner car with FBSH.I was hoping some of the owners of this model might like to give advice on what to look for when I go looking at a suitable car, my budget is around 30k, there is an abundance of vehicles for sale in the UK with sensible mileages of around 30k for sale for that sort of money.I was wondering if it is possible to re-align the headlamps for continental driving as Mercedes do or would I need to use headlamp deflectors, Some Mercedes models have a lever on the back of the headlight for driving on either the left or right hand side of the road, a brilliant idea and I wonder if Bentley did the same.Any advice warmly welcomed, Ian.

Stephendineley
08-16-2012, 08:56 PM
I wish I could give some advice but I just purchased a 2004 GT with 24,000 miles myself.I'm new to this sight and this is my first post. I reside in Connecticut and car is being delivered from California on August 23rd. Very excited. Let me know how you make out. Steve

prs218
09-04-2012, 09:52 AM
My 2008 owners manual says that the headlights need to be swapped..... Left headlight to right side, right headlight to left side.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index