Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

fun2spd
03-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I just bought a 09 GT Speed and the driver is about to deliver it to me and he has told me that the drivers window will not go up all the way nor does the drivers rear either. Does anyone know what needs to be done? Does the battery need to be disconnected and reconnected to reset the system or is there some way to re-sinc the auto close or full close?

thanes1
10-16-2014, 12:08 PM
I just bought a 09 GT Speed and the driver is about to deliver it to me and he has told me that the drivers window will not go up all the way nor does the drivers rear either. Does anyone know what needs to be done? Does the battery need to be disconnected and reconnected to reset the system or is there some way to re-sinc the auto close or full close?

You could try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery and see if that fixes the issue, if this doesn't work I would bring it into the dealer. The windows maybe off the tracks or it may need to be reset, but the dealer would be your best option for repair.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index