Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

bjlubxo
12-25-2013, 02:38 AM
I read some place that the air suspension should be set at a particular setting so that they will not deteriorate as much.
What setting is that? Is it high, normal or ??

bjlubxo
12-29-2013, 02:34 AM
When parking your vehicle overnight (especially if for more than a few days) set the adjustable air suspension to the lowest ride setting. This can help alleviate pressure on the air suspension and potentially increase their lifespan.
Test the adjustable air suspension regularly. Maintaining movement in the suspension ensures flexibility in the rubber materials and help prevent the pneumatic parts, valves and sensors from failing due to lack of use.
Listen for air leaks coming from the shock area and check for warning lights on the console. Addressing these issues early may help prevent additional damage to surrounding parts in the vehicle.

arvishk
02-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi im a doctor, named Arvish Kumar. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what an Isofix attachment is? i saw it on http://www.bentleylist.co.uk/continental-gt for a work car. Thank you!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index