Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bentley Mulliner Wheels 20"

nethers
10-22-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm located in Orlando, Florida and am looking for a set of 20 inch Bentley Mulliners commonly on the 2009 era Bentley Continental GTC and Flying Spur. The seven spoke Mulliners are 5x112 and 19x9. I do not need tires, but don't neglect to text me if you're only selling with tires. I do not want the shiny chrome version, I've seen the version I'm interested in referred to as two piece forged painted alloy, and are some shade of grey.I would love if they have center caps, but missing caps is not a dealbreaker, can find elsewhere. If you do have them on a VW and are not selling them, can you tell me what bolts you used to install?I know I have few posts here, but I have many on VWvortex (have done sales there), have reputable ebay and certfied paypal accounts. Also, am happy to meet in person locally. I decided to post to here after buying some coilovers for my wheel build and seeing that I had recently missed users selling the Bentley Mulliners here more frequently than at VWvortex. Anyhow, hit me up 4zero740five78two8 with a text, or email timDOTnethersATgmailD*Tcom.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index