Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

///Marwan
10-21-1998, 12:05 AM
I have a '97 silver coupe M3 and was wondering if i can exchange the wood trims for carbon fiber. I think that's what it's called. My brother owns an AMG E50 Mercedeze, and the intirior with the carbon fiber was stunning. I still love my wood trims, but was wondering if carbon fiber is available for BMW's. Do you know where i can find it?<p>Thanks for your help!<p>///Marwan

Franco
10-21-1998, 01:13 AM
I don't have carbon fiber trims, but they do sell them. If you want to sell your wood interior though, I'm interested, so let me know how much you're asking... for the right price, I'll take it.

///Marwan
10-21-1998, 02:28 AM
>>I don't have carbon fiber trims, but they do sell them. If you want to sell your wood interior though, I'm interested, so let me know how much you're asking... for the right price, I'll take it.<<<p>Do you know where they sell them? I don't think i'll sell my trims, incase i dont like the carbon, i can always put my wood trims back.<p>Thanks<p>///Marwan<p>

Sean
10-21-1998, 07:08 AM
Try Milos' Carbon Fiber Web Page (below)<br>: I have a '97 silver coupe M3 and was wondering if i can exchange the wood trims for carbon fiber. I think that's what it's called. My brother owns an AMG E50 Mercedeze, and the intirior with the carbon fiber was stunning. I still love my wood trims, but was wondering if carbon fiber is available for BMW's. Do you know where i can find it?<p>: Thanks for your help!<p>: ///Marwan<p>

Eric
10-22-1998, 01:31 PM
Have seen it on my friends M3, looked real nice. They are made by AC Schnitzer. Try http://www.bavauto.com<p><i>: Try Milos' Carbon Fiber Web Page (below)<br>: : I have a '97 silver coupe M3 and was wondering if i can exchange the wood trims for carbon fiber. I think that's what it's called. My brother owns an AMG E50 Mercedeze, and the intirior with the carbon fiber was stunning. I still love my wood trims, but was wondering if carbon fiber is available for BMW's. Do you know where i can find it?<p>: : Thanks for your help!<p>: : ///Marwan<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index