Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Omar
10-21-1998, 05:36 PM
I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors.

Holly
10-21-1998, 07:48 PM
<i>: I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors. <p><br></i>

...not!!
10-21-1998, 08:44 PM
<i>: I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors. <p></i>

Long Duc Dong
10-21-1998, 10:24 PM
asf

Starstruck!!
10-22-1998, 04:03 AM
<i>: : I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors. <p><br></i>

Your 3rd grade english teacher
10-22-1998, 06:49 AM
<br>: I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors. <p>

EOM
10-22-1998, 08:39 AM
That's grammAr, dickweed.<br>

David
10-22-1998, 12:19 PM
One wrong move and your daughter would be kissing you one last time before they close your coffin. What are you trying to prove here anyway?

Eric
10-22-1998, 01:25 PM
<i><br>: I was comming from work when suddenly a darkar yellow 2 door car pulled right next to me. We both 5 th to 4 th and then we took all the way to 131 and i was smoking this guy . I had at least a 4 car length and my car was pulling away and away. I just felt sorry for that guy in the 2 door coupe. Then when i went home i kissed my baby to sleep and know what. To all you 2 door owners u better watch out for the 4 doors. <p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index