Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

328is
10-23-1998, 01:35 AM
I'm thinking about changing my exhaust. Does anyone have any suggestion on what brand would be best? I'm looking for deeper sound and maybe an increase in horsepower?? some of the brand names that were suggested to me included borla, tri-flow, and remus! I would appreciate any help on this matter!

Patrick
10-23-1998, 03:23 AM
<i>: I'm thinking about changing my exhaust. Does anyone have any suggestion on what brand would be best? I'm looking for deeper sound and maybe an increase in horsepower?? some of the brand names that were suggested to me included borla, tri-flow, and remus! I would appreciate any help on this matter!<p>I've read good things about B & B exhaust. (cat back). Supposedly dyno proven to increase E-36 328 by 8 hp. <p> --Patrick<br>

Jim
10-23-1998, 11:28 AM
<i>: I'm thinking about changing my exhaust. Does anyone have any suggestion on what brand would be best? I'm looking for deeper sound and maybe an increase in horsepower?? some of the brand names that were suggested to me included borla, tri-flow, and remus! I would appreciate any help on this matter!<p></i><p>I put the Supersprint Euro Stainless exhaust on my 96 328is. It looks great and sounds even better. hp gains in the area of 8-10% (claimed). Car really pulls from about 4000 rpm and up but it only makes sense to modify the chip along with the exhaust.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index