Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Carl F
10-27-1998, 10:10 AM
Hi there<p>My drivers side window only goes up and down in small intervals, I have to press the switch to move the window a few inches up or down. I took the door panel off expecting one of the clips to be broken but they are all intact. The main lift motor situated to the right has 2 electrical plugs going into the bottom of the motor, when I move the right plug the window seems to move a bit, Can anyone shed some light on what is happening, is my windows motor shot ? or is the plug faulty ?<p>Thanks in advance

igor
10-27-1998, 08:53 PM
It took the indy shop most of the day and about $300 p&l to fix it, so windows don't seem to be a minor problem. You should have a garage look at it.<p>: My drivers side window only goes up and down in small intervals, I have to press the switch to move the window a few inches up or down. I took the door panel off expecting one of the clips to be broken but they are all intact. The main lift motor situated to the right has 2 electrical plugs going into the bottom of the motor, when I move the right plug the window seems to move a bit, Can anyone shed some light on what is happening, is my windows motor shot ? or is the plug faulty ?<p>: Thanks in advance <p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index