Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jonathan in Frankfurt
10-28-1998, 09:03 AM
I'd like to conduct a little survey with all of your participation to whom this applies. Out of all that have lowered M3's, how many of you did it for performance reasons, and how many did it for appearance reasons? <p>Thanks for everyone's input<p>Jonathan<br>

David
10-28-1998, 09:25 AM
I autocross the car and the motivation was to improve handling. I installed Bilstein sport shocks and springs which lowered the car about 1.5" in front and about 1" in the back. The car is stiff as a board and the handling on the corners is great. Don't forgret to realign your wheels after lowering your car.

DCC
10-28-1998, 11:34 AM
<i>: I'd like to conduct a little survey with all of your participation to whom this applies. Out of all that have lowered M3's, how many of you did it for performance reasons, and how many did it for appearance reasons? <p>: Thanks for everyone's input<p>: Jonathan<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index