Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bharat Raghunathan
10-28-1998, 10:27 PM
I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>Regards<p>Barry<br>

brad
10-28-1998, 11:05 PM
<i>: I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>: Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>: Regards<p>: Barry<p></i>

Bharat Raghunathan
10-28-1998, 11:47 PM
Poor response to possible customer questions does not seem to auger well for when you have a problem with the car and need to deal with bmw usa.

jeff@thefixx.org
10-29-1998, 02:38 AM
I've never posted through their web site. You might<br>try calling BMW-NA and complain first that their <br>web site is misleading, and then ask your question <br>to the human being that you have on the phone.<p> good luck,<br> jeff<p><i>: I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>: Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>: Regards<p>: Barry<p></i>

DCC
10-29-1998, 09:29 AM
<i>: I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>: Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>: Regards<p>: Barry<p></i>

Glenn
10-29-1998, 10:34 AM
<i>: I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>: Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>: Regards<p>: Barry<p></i><p>I've tried multiple times to on the US site (www.bmwusa.com) and also the German site (www.bmw.com) without much luck. <p>The US phone number (800 831 1117) seemed to be oriented to people who already owned a BMW and needed help. The couple of times I called they were friendly, but weren't able to answer the questions I had.<p>Glenn<p>

igor
10-29-1998, 03:29 PM
I don't get a great response from them either via e-mail or over the phone. And in 5 years of ownership, I've never gotten a recall mailing! I have to read about them in Autoweek and then ask the dealership what's up. Every time I call and ask what the problem is, they say that yes I'm in the system and they can't understand why I don't get the notices. I've been underwhelmed with their level of customer service, in spite of their constant chestbeating about it.<p><p>: I recently posted a question to BMW customer services through their website, and have never received any reply. They talk of 24 hours for a reply - but I have done 3 posts - none have been answered?<p>: Has anyone else had similar experiences?<p>: Regards<p>: Barry<p>

Alex B.
10-29-1998, 03:39 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index