Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alex B.
10-29-1998, 03:43 PM
This was posted below and I just confirmed it right now by calling my own dealer. What do you guys think about this? It will be $300 now instead of $200 here in the Southern California area. You and I will have to pay for this in the future purchases of our BMW's. Is this really a fair surcharge for us to pay?<p>Opinions appreciated.<p>Alex B.

DCC
10-29-1998, 04:13 PM
I am paying $400 in Houston...<p><p><br><i>: This was posted below and I just confirmed it right now by calling my own dealer. What do you guys think about this? It will be $300 now instead of $200 here in the Southern California area. You and I will have to pay for this in the future purchases of our BMW's. Is this really a fair surcharge for us to pay?<p>: Opinions appreciated.<p>: Alex B.<p></i>

knowitall
10-29-1998, 04:23 PM
(nt)

pLEASe
10-29-1998, 06:08 PM
<i>: This was posted below and I just confirmed it right now by calling my own dealer. What do you guys think about this? It will be $300 now instead of $200 here in the Southern California area. You and I will have to pay for this in the future purchases of our BMW's. Is this really a fair surcharge for us to pay?<p>: Opinions appreciated.<p>: Alex B.<p><br></i>

Bimmer Dude
10-29-1998, 06:29 PM
For people that whine and worry about everything so much that they take up more of the dealer's time than other people. They could call it the "Alex B. fee". I would think $500 would be sufficient. That way the dealer could tell the prospective buyer that they will be assessed this fee if they whine about everything else.<p>BD<br>

Alex B.
10-29-1998, 07:03 PM
YOU ARE NOT THE ONE BUYING A BRAND NEW 3 SERIES MY FRIEND!!! If you were buying one right now, may be you would complain just like I am!!!<p>Easy to put me down for telling like it is Bimmer Dude (or whatever your name is), but the truth is that the extra $100 increase is for us new buyers to pay, like it or not.<p>Alex

Anon
10-29-1998, 10:46 PM
nt

Bimmer Dude
10-30-1998, 02:55 AM
If I were buying one, I would deal with it. I would do as you have already done, and try to get the best deal I can on the car with the options I want. That additional $100 would just be another part of the total price to me. It is the total amount that I would be interested in.<p>I am just not the kind of person that complains about little things I have no control over.<p>BD<br>

Alex B = neurotic; fecal hoarder
11-01-1998, 01:35 PM
<i>eom<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index