Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Patrick
11-02-1998, 10:06 PM
It seems the general consensus is that the E-46 HK system doesn't deliver enough bang for the buck. Given the high price of the option ($675), I would like to find some aftermarket speaker/amp alternatives, keeping the odd sized factory headunit. I'll start it off and I hope you guys can come up with some good ones too! Hopefully, BMW will get the message that their sounds system pales in comparison to the rest of the car. <p>My vote is for the MB Quart "Q" component system. German manufactured, top quality design, easy drop in installation. Approx $700 street price. <p>--Patrick

Peet
11-04-1998, 01:47 PM
<i>: It seems the general consensus is that the E-46 HK system doesn't deliver enough bang for the buck. Given the high price of the option ($675), I would like to find some aftermarket speaker/amp alternatives, keeping the odd sized factory headunit. I'll start it off and I hope you guys can come up with some good ones too! Hopefully, BMW will get the message that their sounds system pales in comparison to the rest of the car. <p>: My vote is for the MB Quart "Q" component system. German manufactured, top quality design, easy drop in installation. Approx $700 street price. <p>: --Patrick<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index