Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

CHUCK
11-03-1998, 09:29 PM
HI <br>MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY TACHOMETER AND FUEL CONSUMPTION INDICATOR CONSTANTLY FLUCTUATES. ALSO MY BRAKE LINING LIGHT STAYS ON WITH THE VDO CHECKLIGHT. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS

All capital letters police
11-03-1998, 09:35 PM
Please write in lower case sir. All caps is rather annoying to read. Just a suggestion.

GEEK POLICE
11-04-1998, 11:39 AM
<i>: Please write in lower case sir. All caps is rather annoying to read. Just a suggestion.<p></i><br>Waaa,Waaa, Quit your winni'n, for some it makes it easier to read. Some would call your conditon "acute anality" and it does run over into BMW enthusiasts and yes I have it and I would like and always strive for my ride to be the best I can make it. But when it runs into EVERY aspect of your life to the point that you are not only whinning because someone wrote in all caps on a friggin' message board but that you also go to the trouble to POST A GRIPE about it,you have WAY TOO much time on your hands and you should seek help.We're all tryin' to get the same thing here, parts and info. If it were a line at the market, sure, no breaking, a resturant, no screaming; but this is a message board c'mon gimmie a break, Don't be such a DORK !!!!!!<br> <br>Now, keep in mind that just as you have the right to post you little follow-up re: caps. I too have the same right, "so judge not lest ye be judged"<p>For all those who read this, yes I may be in the wrong, but then again I just could'nt resist a little slam and the door was wide open here.Since I dish it out occaisionally, I do expect it in return, I am not above the law LOL !!!!!! Take it easy all. It's life HAVE FUN. I hope I have not seriously offened anyone by taking this opportuinity to have a little innocent and riddiculing fun. "later"

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index