Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Paul-Huntington Beach
12-23-1999, 01:58 AM
I have always been fascinated with these cars. I am completely drawn to them and I am not sure why. Over the next couple of years, I hope to buy one. But first, I want to completely research them. I want to know what was unique about each year. What were the idiosyncrasies of each year? What were standard colors and options offered for each year? What to look for when buying one? If any one has any info/reference titles I can look up, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.<br>Paul<br>'99 M coupe owner<br>'55 550A Porsche Spyder owner

Bruce
12-23-1999, 01:56 PM
a good start is to go to www.bmwcsregistry.org and<br>join the CS Registry

Derin
12-25-1999, 09:30 AM
<i>: I have always been fascinated with these cars. I am completely drawn to them and I am not sure why. Over the next couple of years, I hope to buy one. But first, I want to completely research them. I want to know what was unique about each year. What were the idiosyncrasies of each year? What were standard colors and options offered for each year? What to look for when buying one? If any one has any info/reference titles I can look up, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.<br>: Paul<br>: '99 M coupe owner<br>: '55 550A Porsche Spyder owner<p></i>...I've set up a small webpage on<br> <br>http://www.bmwclassics.freeserve.co.uk<p>If you want to more info about these cars put up a message and I'll try to answer it for you. I've owned one for 11 years so I know a bit about what they're like (strengths and weaknesses).<p>Derin<br>M535i 1986<br>325i Touring 1990<br>3.0CS 1972<br>2002 1972

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index