Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike Graves
01-12-2000, 12:54 AM
I have a 1972 Bavaria with several interesting items: original window sticker, owners' manual, most all receipts, many extra original parts. I would like to find a good home for my car, would you or anyone in your club have any interest? The car is in Temecula, California and I can send pics. It has 147,000 miles on it. Blue exterior and brown interior. It is currently registered. The car is straight, no rust that I am aware of. The tires are in good shape, the exhaust is still pretty new. Some of the extra parts are a set of early 600 series alloy rims, many extra interior parts. The 1972 model year is exempt from smog certification, it is the last year of carbs and points. I have a complete trail of receipts dating back to the original purchase. As I mentioned before I have the original window sticker and owners manual. I am asking $1000 or best offer. I am sending a couple pics also. Let me know what you think!<br>

Chris B
01-14-2000, 08:25 PM
How much does the cost of insuring such a car run in southern cal?<p>Chris B

Gordon
01-14-2000, 09:46 PM
<p>: How much does the cost of insuring such a car run in southern cal?<p>: Chris B<p>Just buy liability,for a car that old, it's not worth to buy anything but liability insurance. For my 73 Bavaria it runs me a $300/year. Also spend the few extra bucks for uninsured motorist coverage. It saved my butt when my 74 2002 was totaled when an uninsured motorist hit me here in So Cal.<p>Gordon<p><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index