Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Marten C
03-04-2000, 07:10 AM
<br>Is this right?<br>Was down at the locaal dealer, asking for a 2,8 and a 3,0 litre head gasket and they were over $100 each!!!!<p>The last I blew didn't cost me more than $23...<p>What has happened?<br>Is this so alsoin the US? or any other country?<p>Live in Sweden.<br>Regards<br>Marten (with the soon-to-be thin wallet)<br>

Derin
03-05-2000, 05:05 PM
<i>: <br>: Is this right?<br>: Was down at the locaal dealer, asking for a 2,8 and a 3,0 litre head gasket and they were over $100 each!!!!<p>: The last I blew didn't cost me more than $23...<p>: What has happened?<br>: Is this so alsoin the US? or any other country?<p>: Live in Sweden.<br>: Regards<br>: Marten (with the soon-to-be thin wallet)<br>: <p></i>..cheaper even with shipping

Marten C
03-06-2000, 06:19 AM
Sounds interesting<p>Any ideas for prizes in the UK?<br>Gskets, other engine parts of interst?<p>Regards<br>Marten

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index