Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

scott
03-26-2000, 07:22 PM
<br> I get all my hang time on the 02 page as that is my hobby car. My friend has this car possibly for sale: imported from Germany by a gentleman who worked for BMW in the late sixties,(assume it's altered for the US market). Kept it in the garage for thirty years and put some miles on it. His wife gave it to my friend, he tells me the gearbox and engine are great, the bod needs some work and the rear struts and brakes need a complete overhaul. I realize the is next to no info to go on but with your imigination what would you guess on price, and overall chances of it being a pretty good car? He wants to cut it up and make a two seated, open wheel sports car out of it! I can't allow it to happen! (it's a 1969)<p>Thanks, Scott

John
03-27-2000, 07:52 PM
<i>: Where is this car located? What color is it? Please respond to my e-mail. J <br>: I get all my hang time on the 02 page as that is my hobby car. My friend has this car possibly for sale: imported from Germany by a gentleman who worked for BMW in the late sixties,(assume it's altered for the US market). Kept it in the garage for thirty years and put some miles on it. His wife gave it to my friend, he tells me the gearbox and engine are great, the bod needs some work and the rear struts and brakes need a complete overhaul. I realize the is next to no info to go on but with your imigination what would you guess on price, and overall chances of it being a pretty good car? He wants to cut it up and make a two seated, open wheel sports car out of it! I can't allow it to happen! (it's a 1969)<p>: Thanks, Scott<p></i>

MrB
06-24-2000, 09:11 AM
Common sense would dictate that you should really by any 2800. But this is coming from a man who had to leave his to an incompent driver in another country :-(.<p>MrB<br>X-'70 2800<br>'75 2002

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index