Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Pete
07-11-2000, 01:16 PM
I have this '73 Bav that I purchased for my son. Now that I have it<br>running and it is reliable I have come across another BMW that just<br>might be a better fit for him. So if I could sell the Bav to someone who<br>cares enough to treat it right I will, otherwise I shall just keep it<br>for him and go on as planned.<p> '73 vin 3104248<br>Chamonix/dark blue (repainted, so so job)<br>4sp manual (grind in reverse only)<br>motor is from a '77 6series with a new style head, no smoke! Runs<br>excellent!<br>3 core radiator<br>twin zenith carbs ( idle a little high and cough at low rpms)<br>dash is cracked, otherwise interior is rather clean<br>Electric windows that work!<br>Electric sunroof that will be working soon!<br>Non working A/C (everything is there though)<br>Trunk is in great shape with tool box.<br>Only rust seems to be surfacey.<br>If you are interested please let me know. This car is a great candidate<br>for a rolling restoration. It has been taken care of all its life. The<br>work that has been done to it seems like a BMW dealer has done it. There<br>are no hacked areas in the car. Except for speaker holes. I am asking<br>1700$ obo of course. Car is in Central California.<p>Pete SSR #137<p><br>

gary beam
07-23-2000, 03:26 AM
<i>: I have this '73 Bav that I purchased for my son. Now that I have it<br>: running and it is reliable I have come across another BMW that just<br>: might be a better fit for him. So if I could sell the Bav to someone who<br>: cares enough to treat it right I will, otherwise I shall just keep it<br>: for him and go on as planned.<p>: '73 vin 3104248<br>: Chamonix/dark blue (repainted, so so job)<br>: 4sp manual (grind in reverse only)<br>: motor is from a '77 6series with a new style head, no smoke! Runs<br>: excellent!<br>: 3 core radiator<br>: twin zenith carbs ( idle a little high and cough at low rpms)<br>: dash is cracked, otherwise interior is rather clean<br>: Electric windows that work!<br>: Electric sunroof that will be working soon!<br>: Non working A/C (everything is there though)<br>: Trunk is in great shape with tool box.<br>: Only rust seems to be surfacey.<br>: If you are interested please let me know. This car is a great candidate<br>: for a rolling restoration. It has been taken care of all its life. The<br>: work that has been done to it seems like a BMW dealer has done it. There<br>: are no hacked areas in the car. Except for speaker holes. I am asking<br>: 1700$ obo of course. Car is in Central California.<p>: Pete SSR #137<p><br></i>step son located in San Louis Obispo area may be interested. How many miles do you believe on body, and on engine? Car is liscensed? Engine is 3.3?

gary beam
07-23-2000, 03:27 AM
<i>: I have this '73 Bav that I purchased for my son. Now that I have it<br>: running and it is reliable I have come across another BMW that just<br>: might be a better fit for him. So if I could sell the Bav to someone who<br>: cares enough to treat it right I will, otherwise I shall just keep it<br>: for him and go on as planned.<p>: '73 vin 3104248<br>: Chamonix/dark blue (repainted, so so job)<br>: 4sp manual (grind in reverse only)<br>: motor is from a '77 6series with a new style head, no smoke! Runs<br>: excellent!<br>: 3 core radiator<br>: twin zenith carbs ( idle a little high and cough at low rpms)<br>: dash is cracked, otherwise interior is rather clean<br>: Electric windows that work!<br>: Electric sunroof that will be working soon!<br>: Non working A/C (everything is there though)<br>: Trunk is in great shape with tool box.<br>: Only rust seems to be surfacey.<br>: If you are interested please let me know. This car is a great candidate<br>: for a rolling restoration. It has been taken care of all its life. The<br>: work that has been done to it seems like a BMW dealer has done it. There<br>: are no hacked areas in the car. Except for speaker holes. I am asking<br>: 1700$ obo of course. Car is in Central California.<p>: Pete SSR #137<p><br></i>step son located in San Louis Obispo area may be interested. How many miles do you believe on body, and on engine? Car is liscensed? Engine is 3.3? What city are you close to. Thanks.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index