Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

D
07-16-2000, 12:54 PM
I'm looking for the front grills for my '75 3.0si. I need the middle and both sides. I would prefer that the middle one have the black slats as opposed to the earlier medal ones. I am also looking for the driver's side taillight cover. If anyone has these parts or knows where I can get them, new or used, please let me know.

Rick
07-28-2000, 09:20 PM
<i><br>I'm looking for the front grills for my '75 3.0si. I need the middle and both sides. I would prefer that the middle one have the black slats as opposed to the earlier medal ones. I am also looking for the driver's side taillight cover. If anyone has these parts or knows where I can get them, new or used, please let me know.<p></i><br>

JJKomozO
10-21-2000, 09:23 AM
<i><p>I'm looking for the front grills for my '75 3.0si. I need the middle and both sides. I would prefer that the middle one have the black slats as opposed to the earlier medal ones. I am also looking for the driver's side taillight cover. If anyone has these parts or knows where I can get them, new or used, please let me know.<p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index