Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Cavan
12-12-1998, 10:35 PM
I have a 74 tii with blue vinyl interior, and wanted to sporten up the interior. Does anyone in the Seattle area have a set of 325is/blue seats for sale, or any racing seats in this same blue color for sale.<br>thanks<br>cavan<br>cavan@tullys.com

TMescan
12-12-1998, 11:28 PM
How do you like the vinyl interior...considering it for x-mas... :)<p><br>Tony

cavan
12-13-1998, 01:12 AM
It's nice (for vinyl). Obviously leather would be better (plus hella nicer and expensive), but it's not to bad.<br>happy X-mas<br>cavan

Andrew
12-28-1998, 09:10 PM
If you are interested I have a an 88 325is with the M patern Recaro leather seats in it, hardly used. I am thinking of replacing them if you are interested mail me. They are black though, I don't think they came in blue. I also have an M steering wheel If you are interseted.<p>Andrew

David
01-11-1999, 03:05 PM
<br>: I have a 74 tii with blue vinyl interior, and wanted to sporten up the interior. Does anyone in the Seattle area have a set of 325is/blue seats for sale, or any racing seats in this same blue color for sale.<br>: thanks<br>: cavan<br>: cavan@tullys.com<p>

David
01-11-1999, 03:09 PM
<br>: I have a 74 tii with blue vinyl interior, and wanted to sporten up the interior. Does anyone in the Seattle area have a set of 325is/blue seats for sale, or any racing seats in this same blue color for sale.<br>: thanks<br>: cavan<br>: cavan@tullys.com<p>I have a complete pacific blue (dark) sport interior out of a "85 323i. I'm in california though. Give me a call (559)431-6116

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index