Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeff Patch
12-18-1998, 02:37 AM
86 325es.<p>The front turn signal on the left side doesn't light up when the headlights are on, but it blinks fine with the signal. mmm... Why?<br>It used to come on sometimes, but now i think it stays off all the time, except of course when i flip on the signal and it blinks.<p>Jeff<br>

Ino
12-18-1998, 01:14 PM
I am assuming you check the bulb.<p>The strangest thing happen to me. My light was also off like yours. <p>I waited over a whole year to fix it and then just before fixing it, my dash interior light went out. <p>It was a 20 cent fuse. When this was replaced, my dash light came one and then the exterior light started working!<p>It has been working for nearly 2 years since.<p>Ino

Jeff Patch
12-18-1998, 09:07 PM
Which fuse? I checked the fuse that controls that side of the car, the headlights, turn signal.<br>My dash light is also out.<br>Like i said, the bulb is fine because it works when i turn on my signal, but it doesn't stay lit like the other when my headlights are on.<p>Jeff<p><i>: I am assuming you check the bulb.<p>: The strangest thing happen to me. My light was also off like yours. <p>: I waited over a whole year to fix it and then just before fixing it, my dash interior light went out. <p>: It was a 20 cent fuse. When this was replaced, my dash light came one and then the exterior light started working!<p>: It has been working for nearly 2 years since.<p>: Ino<p></i>

Ino
12-22-1998, 10:53 AM
Jeff,<p>I am not sure which but if you take it down to your local BMW mechanic it will take 2 minutes to diagnosis. I might be worth a trip. Don't let them charge anything!<p>Good luck,<p>Ino

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index