Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Petruk
12-20-1998, 04:52 AM
I will help my friend to replace the amp and the speakers. Does any one know where is the stock amp located? How do you take off the interior panel, especially the doors?<br>The car does not fold down rear seat (it's a 4 doors sedan)and there is a metal plate seperating the interior and the trunk. Any one have any sugestion on the best sub setup without cutting any metal? <br> Thanks for the help,<br> Petruk

FS
12-27-1998, 01:25 PM
<br>: I will help my friend to replace the amp and the speakers. Does any one know where is the stock amp located? How do you take off the interior panel, especially the doors?<br>: The car does not fold down rear seat (it's a 4 doors sedan)and there is a metal plate seperating the interior and the trunk. Any one have any sugestion on the best sub setup without cutting any metal? <br>: Thanks for the help,<br>: Petruk <p>

petruk
12-28-1998, 12:13 AM
<i>yes it is my mistake<br> Petruk <p><br></i>

jocko
12-29-1998, 11:28 PM
<i>: <br>: : I will help my friend to replace the amp and the speakers. Does any one know where is the stock amp located? How do you take off the interior panel, especially the doors?<br>: : The car does not fold down rear seat (it's a 4 doors sedan)and there is a metal plate seperating the interior and the trunk. Any one have any sugestion on the best sub setup without cutting any metal? <br>: : Thanks for the help,<br>: : Petruk <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index