Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andrew
12-28-1998, 03:44 AM
does anyone know if 5 bolt hubs can be substituted for the stock 4 bolt.<br>I know there might be a problem with the ABS but that isn't a big concern.<br>The only other way I know how to do this is to canibalize from an M3's suspension.<br>Andrew<p>Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Bradley Ray
01-02-1999, 08:04 PM
On a Mustang to convert to the 5 lug pattern you have to replace the whole axle or CV arm depending on the car. I would guess that this would also be the case on BMWs. The other up side is that you can put monster brakes on the car...

Michael
01-15-1999, 03:19 AM
<i>: does anyone know if 5 bolt hubs can be substituted for the stock 4 bolt.<br>: I know there might be a problem with the ABS but that isn't a big concern.<br>: The only other way I know how to do this is to canibalize from an M3's suspension.<br>: Andrew<p>: Your opinions are greatly appreciated.<p></i><p>Hey I asked the same question because i wanted to put the new E36 M3 rims on my car...so i asked Korman Motorworks....they said to get an E30 M3 suspension..by doing so i can get the five lugs on and you will also need to use the M3 brakes..there bigger so you you two things...the bigger brakes and the 5 lugz !!!!!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index