Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

cavan
01-04-1999, 12:15 AM
A friend of mine is trying to sell his 318 so I figured I would see if anyone here was interested. The car is located in Seattle Washington area and is maroon with gray interior. Engine is running very good and had a recent tune up. 325is wheels or origanl. manual, sony cd stereo. interior pristine. Paint OK. Has spoiler with brakelight and a front hood bra. tinted windows (removable if desired). Not sure of price, but email me and I can hook you up with the owner.<br>cavan<br>cavan@tullys.com

sold!!!
01-10-1999, 10:20 PM
<i>: A friend of mine is trying to sell his 318 so I figured I would see if anyone here was interested. The car is located in Seattle Washington area and is maroon with gray interior. Engine is running very good and had a recent tune up. 325is wheels or origanl. manual, sony cd stereo. interior pristine. Paint OK. Has spoiler with brakelight and a front hood bra. tinted windows (removable if desired). Not sure of price, but email me and I can hook you up with the owner.<br>: cavan<br>: cavan@tullys.com<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index