Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Radiator Cap 325ic

John
01-07-1999, 12:28 PM
I recently purhased this vehicle and note the radiator has started leaking. Before replacing, I wanted to try some stop leak, but for the life of me can't find the radiator cap. I only can find the overflow tank. I know the question is elementary, but I'd appreciate some help. Thanks

RL
01-07-1999, 01:59 PM
As far as I know, You can only add coolant thru the overflow tank. There should be no radiator cap on the radiator.<br>Good Luck<br>RL 87' 325IC<p>

ronald
01-08-1999, 12:10 AM
<br><i>: As far as I know, You can only add coolant thru the overflow tank. There should be no radiator cap on the radiator.<br>: Good Luck<br>: RL 87' 325IC<p></i>DONT PUT THAT STOP LEAK IN YOUR COOLING SYSTEM!!!!!! FIX THE PROBLEM INSTEAD

Sid
01-11-1999, 08:57 AM
<br>: DONT PUT THAT STOP LEAK IN YOUR COOLING SYSTEM!!!!!! FIX THE PROBLEM INSTEAD<p></i><br>What do you have against Stop Leak? I have used it for years in my Suburban and thinking about using it in my '88 325iC with a very small leak where the plastic tank seals with the core.<p>Sid

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index