Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

CHUCK
01-08-1999, 08:44 AM
I OWNED A 88 325 REPLACE THE DRIVESHAFT BECAUSE OF VIBRATION BETWEEN 40 AND 50 MPH WITH ONE FROM DRIVELINE IN PORTLAND. I AM STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AT SLOW SPEED COMING UP TO A STOP LIGHT I HEAR CLUNKING SOUND IN MY REAREND . IT SOUND LIKE THE DIFFERENTIAL IS THE CULPRIT. DOES ANY ONE EVER EXPERIENCE THESE PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP ME.

Steve
01-08-1999, 09:22 PM
<i>: I OWNED A 88 325 REPLACE THE DRIVESHAFT BECAUSE OF VIBRATION BETWEEN 40 AND 50 MPH WITH ONE FROM DRIVELINE IN PORTLAND. I AM STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AT SLOW SPEED COMING UP TO A STOP LIGHT I HEAR CLUNKING SOUND IN MY REAREND . IT SOUND LIKE THE DIFFERENTIAL IS THE CULPRIT. DOES ANY ONE EVER EXPERIENCE THESE PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP ME. <p>I would start off by checking the differential mounts. Has your 40-50 MPH vibration gone away after replacing the driveshaft and now you have a slow speed clunk? Also, perhaps your CV joint boots are torn.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index