Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RAYMOND VONDERLIETH
01-11-1999, 04:10 PM
Have to replace s.i. board. Can anyone recomend dealer or aftermarket supplier where I can buy s.i. board for a reasonable price.

WillO
01-11-1999, 08:45 PM
<i>: Have to replace s.i. board. Can anyone recomend dealer or aftermarket supplier where I can buy s.i. board for a reasonable price. <p></i>If you know the PN then try www.germanparts.com <p>Works for me,<br>Will<br>88 325ix<br>91 525i

craig
01-18-1999, 02:17 PM
<i>: Have to replace s.i. board. Can anyone recomend dealer or aftermarket supplier where I can buy s.i. board for a reasonable price. <p></i>I just replaced my 89 si board with one from an 87, but after the fact I read on the internet that you may be able to fix some conditions by sodering in new batteries to get them operable. Before knowing that, I called a guy that had a listing in the parts section of the Rondel and he had one cheaper than I found anywhere else. tell rick I sent you. 800-444-0292 (Overseas Speedometer) and let me know how you resolve your problem.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index