Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Nathan Lacey
01-15-1999, 04:25 PM
Hello I want to upgrade my bimmer I was wondering would anyone like to help me out on this project?

Dustin
01-15-1999, 07:21 PM
<i>: Hello I want to upgrade my bimmer I was wondering would anyone like to help me out on this project?<p></i><p>I ahve an 86 325E i could probably help you out please e-mail me at: bmw@mailcc.com tell me how much money you got and just tell me some stuff :)

Matthew Powell
01-15-1999, 11:44 PM
<i>: Hello I want to upgrade my bimmer I was wondering would anyone like to help me out on this project?</i><br>First, I'd get a free-flowing exhaust, Jim Conforti chip and K&N ar=ir filter. That should give you better power throughout the RPM range. Check out http://www.bavauto.com. Bavarian Autosports carries everything you need for your ES - interior and exterior. Plus, they'll send you a catalogue for free. :) (note: No, I'm not an employee, I just want one of the "good guys" to grab some more business)

M3Laszlo
01-27-1999, 05:37 PM
<i>: Hello I want to upgrade my bimmer I was wondering would anyone like to help me out on this project?<p></i>K&N panel or cone($50-$180); JimC chip<br>(~$230); Ansa freeflow cat and muffler ($345+$140 from Bekkers.com)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index