Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

BRIAN
01-24-1999, 09:23 PM
I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW".

Bob
01-24-1999, 09:48 PM
<i>: I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p>Yea I know how you feel I would never buy an american car either they really suck. If you wanna talk about another BMW thats indestructiable then it's the 325E their awsome and torquey as hell !

BRIAN
01-24-1999, 10:07 PM
<i>: : I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p>: Yea I know how you feel I would never buy an american car either they really suck. If you wanna talk about another BMW thats indestructiable then it's the 325E their awsome and torquey as hell !<p></i>

BRIAN
01-24-1999, 10:08 PM
<i>: : I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p>: Yea I know how you feel I would never buy an american car either they really suck. If you wanna talk about another BMW thats indestructiable then it's the 325E their awsome and torquey as hell !<p></i>YEAH, THEY ARE, MY PARENTS HAVE A 87 528E, THE SAME ENGINE. ITS ONE OF THE BEST ENGINES EVER BUILT. IT HAS OVER 200,000 MILES ON IT.

Timbang
01-24-1999, 10:14 PM
<i>: : I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p>: Yea I know how you feel I would never buy an american car either they really suck. If you wanna talk about another BMW thats indestructiable then it's the 325E their awsome and torquey as hell !<p>I don't need to say much, like my buddy Brian said, BMW's are pretty tough cars, I've owned 3 BMW's in the past two years and I've never driven a car with so much quality, all the way down to the smallest plastic panel or cover, BMW's have the logo and production information on them, that shows you how much quality and detail BMW puts into their products, I've always been attracted to the BMW carriages as well, ever since my teen years, I've been a real nut about them. But to all you BMW owners and fanatics out there, stay BMW for life and enjoy your Ultimate Driving Experiences with you Ultimate Driving Machines!!!!!<p><br></i>

George
01-24-1999, 11:53 PM
<i>: I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p></i><br>I just want to tell all BMW owners and fans one thing:<br>When you have the opportunity to own a BMW, you surely won't want to change that car... FOREVER!! so please, don't change your bimmer, it may be your best friend...<p>George<br>'73 2002<br>'75 2002<br>'81 323i<br>'85 316<p>P.S. When you see magazines that say that the Audi, Lexus, Acura or other car is better than a bimmer, just remember that you own one and YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

brian
01-25-1999, 04:56 PM
<i>: : I USED TO OWN AN 84 318. I BOUGHT IT FOR $1200 IT WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH 200,000 MILES ON IT. IT DIDN'T SHOW IT THOUGH. IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL CAR. ONE DAY, SHORTLY AFTRER I GOT IT, I DECIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD LIGHT UP ITS TIRES. SURE ENOUGH, IT DID, ABOUT 2 CAR LENGTHS, STAYING AROUND 5900 RPMS, UNTIL IS WAS MOVING FAST ENOUGH TO GET TRACTION. IT WASN,T THAT FAST, BUT WHEN I WOULD LIGHT UP THE TIRES, IT SURE INTIMIDATED ALOT OF AMERICAN CAR OWNERS(I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ONE WHO OWNES ONE) I BEAT IT ALOT, PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY DAD SAID THAT SINCE IT HAD SUCH HIGH MILEAGE, HE WOULD GET ME ANOTHER ENGINE IF THIS ONE QUIT. THIS CAR WAS INDESTRUCTABLE. UP UNTIL I SOLD IT WHEN I JOINED THE MILITARY, I ENJOYED THE CAR MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REGRET EVER SELLING IT. I AM NOW LOOKING AT GETTING A 2002TII. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE "INDESTRUCTABLE". IVE GROWN UP ALOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND SO HAVE MY DRIVING HABITS. BUT FROM NOW ON, I SETTLE FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A BMW, THAT IS AS SOON AS I GET RID OF MY CELICA.(YEA, I KNOW, BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT AN AMERICAN CAR, SOMETHING I WILL NEVER OWN!) SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, BUT I LOVE TALKIN "BMW". <p>: <br>: I just want to tell all BMW owners and fans one thing:<br>: When you have the opportunity to own a BMW, you surely won't want to change that car... FOREVER!! so please, don't change your bimmer, it may be your best friend...<p>: George<br>: '73 2002<br>: '75 2002<br>: '81 323i<br>: '85 316<p>: P.S. When you see magazines that say that the Audi, Lexus, Acura or other car is better than a bimmer, just remember that you own one and YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!!<p>you're damn strait!! everything else is just second best, something i'll never ever settle for. lexus, audi, and especially american cars will never have the heritage, and track record of a bmw... the ultimate machine period!!!!!!<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index