Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Chris Cosart
02-03-1999, 10:43 AM
I've been looking at e28 535i's, but have started thinking about perhaps an e30 instead. Which models have the sturdiest engines? Do they have the front end problems of the e28? When did ABS become available on the e30?<p>Thanks!<p>(I've looked at several FAQs, but haven't been able to find all the answers to these questions.)

ronald
02-03-1999, 11:58 PM
<br><i>: I've been looking at e28 535i's, but have started thinking about perhaps an e30 instead. Which models have the sturdiest engines? Do they have the front end problems of the e28? When did ABS become available on the e30?<p>: Thanks!<p>: (I've looked at several FAQs, but haven't been able to find all the answers to these questions.)<p></i>Take a good look at both message boards.<br>i noticed that more people are always wanting to upgrade their E30. I read less of this on the e28. The e30 is more for the enthusiast. the e28 is more of a cruiser for hauling your friends to party's and stuff.<br>I figure as long as you buy a BMW , you cant go wrong!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index