Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Paul
02-05-1999, 08:01 PM
FS: 1991 318 IS Black Met. with Tan vinyl. Almost excellent condition. 5 speed, 96K 2 owner pampered miles. PW, PM, sunroof, cass, 10 Disk CD, foglights, 15 inch 6 spoke BMW wheels, new Bosch battery, new waterpump, new motorsport shiftknob, recent floormats, recent tuneup. Car is in excellent running order, the profile gasket has been replaced, new chain tensioner. Nonsmoker, garage kept, very well maintained. Car is near Houston, TX. Email photos on request. Serious inquiries only. Please reply off of forum.

Someone who love this forum
02-06-1999, 12:49 AM
This is not a forum to sell cars. It is a place for advice and questions. There are many places on the web that can help you out with selling, including classifieds2000 and bmw cca.<p>Please do not advertise here, as one ad will turn into many and spoil the forum.

Is that right?
02-06-1999, 12:50 PM
<i>Seems like if would be fair to reply and warn other people who are "violating" the rules on the forum. People are wanting to buy things, other people are selling things. No indications of selling anything being a violation on the FAQ's. Be consistent and reply to all For sale or want to buy ads. <br></i>

IT IS OK !!! LEAVE PAUL ALONE
02-07-1999, 02:25 PM
</i>

Alan
02-07-1999, 07:31 PM
I'll tell you what I dislike more than anything--people speaking for me without even knowing my opinion.<p>Ok--back on topic--classified ads are fine on any of the bimmer.org message boards, as long as they are on topic (i.e. BMW-related, preferably model-specific to the board on which they are posted), and as long as the same ad isn't posted over and over and over.<p><br>--Alan

Idea!
02-08-1999, 04:51 PM
Would it be possible to arrange a seperate marketplace area? It might even help the people that are trying to sell since an ad won't get mixed in with the technical Q&A's.<p>Just a thought.

Alan
02-08-1999, 06:40 PM
<i>: Would it be possible to arrange a seperate marketplace area? It might even help the people that are trying to sell since an ad won't get mixed in with the technical Q&A's.</i><p>Good idea--will do in the next couple of months.<p><br>--Alan

loco
02-12-1999, 04:12 AM
<i>: This is not a forum to sell cars. It is a place for advice and questions. There are many places on the web that can help you out with selling, including classifieds2000 and bmw cca.<p>: Please do not advertise here, as one ad will turn into many and spoil the forum.<p></i>this site is supposed to help other bmw fanatics right! well, i think posting some ads, particularly parts, and unique bmw parts, like german spec cosmetics are ok. after all, one of the ads might even help you or save you some cash. lets all get along. bmw fans like myself are always looking for things. i got a german spec m3 guage cluster for an e30. it reads in k\hr. it really makes my 325 unique. things like this are very rare. and i found it here. i also founs sone tinted tailight assemblies. i would have spent over 350.00 for them any where else. i respect your opinion. but lets do our thing, and stay loyal to bmw!!!!!!!!

brian
02-12-1999, 04:15 AM
<i>: : This is not a forum to sell cars. It is a place for advice and questions. There are many places on the web that can help you out with selling, including classifieds2000 and bmw cca.<p>: : Please do not advertise here, as one ad will turn into many and spoil the forum.<p>: this site is supposed to help other bmw fanatics right! well, i think posting some ads, particularly parts, and unique bmw parts, like german spec cosmetics are ok. after all, one of the ads might even help you or save you some cash. lets all get along. bmw fans like myself are always looking for things. i got a german spec m3 guage cluster for an e30. it reads in k\hr. it really makes my 325 unique. things like this are very rare. and i found it here. i also founs sone tinted tailight assemblies. i would have spent over 350.00 for them any where else. i respect your opinion. but lets do our thing, and stay loyal to bmw!!!!!!!! <p></i>i agree, but the idea about having a forum just for ads sounds nice too.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index