Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JPC
02-05-1999, 10:44 PM
Hi,<br>I'm thinking about buying a BMW (42K miles) in the Boston area and would like to have a knowledgeable mechanic/shop check it out thoroughly beforehand.<br>Does any body know of one in MA??<br>Thanks<br>J

Chris Burdick
02-08-1999, 10:15 AM
Hello there,<p>In response to your request about mechanics in Mass, I have been going to European Car Doctors in Boston for the past few years. They are an incredibly competent shop, and are excellent at solving problems and catching things before they break. They also walk you through everything theu've done after the repair, and show you the old parts. I think they're great. they are on Brookline ave, behind Boston Beer Works, accross the street from Fenway Park. Their phone # is 617-262-5525. Tell them I sent you.<br>Have a good one.<br>Chris B<br>89 325i (with goodies)

Bob K
02-08-1999, 03:34 PM
Give Jim a call at Mighty Motors in Cambridge. <br>He serviced my E30 for two years and I always left happy. He also provides inspection of used <br>beemers prios to purchase for a reasonable fee.<br>Quite possibly one of the best BMW mechanichs in the country. You will find them listed as Albrights Mighty Motors on Decatuer st, near Mass.<br>ave in central square.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index