Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Billy
02-07-1999, 07:56 PM
I sent off my $35 for BMW CCA membership yesterday, i was just wondering do you guys think it's worth the price and is the Roundel a good magizine ? Thanks

Tom
02-07-1999, 08:17 PM
While I am no longer a member, I did take advantage of the discount offered BMWCCA members for parts and service. But they also had a deal a while back where you got $1,500 rebate on a new 5 series. I bought a 525i, got the check from BMW NA in about 3 days.

Ken J
02-08-1999, 03:37 PM
<i>: I sent off my $35 for BMW CCA membership yesterday, i was just wondering do you guys think it's worth the price and is the Roundel a good magizine ? Thanks<p>The Roundel alone is worth it! It's one of the top rated car magazines in the world. Plus it has Classified Ads (that are free to members), ads for shops that specialize on specific parts or models of BMW, & cool articles about cars 'n stuff. Not to mention the discounts you get or the club sponsored events that you will be able to participate in. The other guy is right about the $1500 cash rebate, last year was for a M3 sedan, but for people like me, that feature is useless.<br>I'm a want ad type of guy!

Kurt
02-08-1999, 08:38 PM
A good buddy of mine was able to get a M3 (e30) exhaust system and 2 rotor for $150. <p>Great deals in the classifieds, besides what's more fun than reading about cars (yeah yeah, driving them!).<p>Best of luck.

John
02-11-1999, 05:59 PM
<i>: I sent off my $35 for BMW CCA membership yesterday, i was just wondering do you guys think it's worth the price and is the Roundel a good magizine ? Thanks<p></i>The Roundel is a great magazine! There is always helpful info on all years of BMWs. I've been a member since October '98 and I am excited about it. I was hesitant at first, but it is money well spent. The classifieds are filled with treasure waiting to be taken!<br>Being a club member has also given me access to knowledgeable people who are more than willing to help. I have been looking for wheels for my E30, and would surely have been lost without guidance. People have given much advice that is worth even more than the discounts. The discount are handy, though! If you are a car nut, like most of us, you'll be glad you joined!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index