Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve
01-23-2000, 03:45 PM
87 325E antilock light stays on. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve T
01-24-2000, 12:57 PM
<i>: 87 325E antilock light stays on. Any help would be appreciated.<p></i><p>Check for broken wires, they're the big black wires running to a sensor (on the strut?) I think, or a loose connection. The front connectors are pretty easy to get to. You can get to them really easy from under the hood. Its a yellow bullet type connector, at least on my E30. Right now you have no antilock BTW. Not that that's a bad thing IMHO.<p>Steve

Darren
01-25-2000, 06:34 PM
<br><i>: : 87 325E antilock light stays on. Any help would be appreciated.<p><br>: Check for broken wires, they're the big black wires running to a sensor (on the strut?) I think, or a loose connection. The front connectors are pretty easy to get to. You can get to them really easy from under the hood. Its a yellow bullet type connector, at least on my E30. Right now you have no antilock BTW. Not that that's a bad thing IMHO.<p>: Steve<p></i>When I leave my car out in the cold, the light stays on and the charging system doesn't work. Go figure!! When the light goes out, all is OK<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index