Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Richard
01-23-2000, 07:41 PM
Has anyone tried the Bosh Blue Coil (Advertised in Bimmer Parts) in place of the factory coil? If so, does the hotter spark from the Bosh Blue Coil translate into more performance? Also, how can one check to see if the original coil is still good to keep; my car has over 200,000 miles and maybe it needs replacing. Thanks for your repsonses!<p><br>1984 318 (200,000)

dinamo
01-24-2000, 01:10 PM
<i>: Has anyone tried the Bosh Blue Coil (Advertised in Bimmer Parts) in place of the factory coil? If so, does the hotter spark from the Bosh Blue Coil translate into more performance? Also, how can one check to see if the original coil is still good to keep; my car has over 200,000 miles and maybe it needs replacing. Thanks for your repsonses!<p>:the blue coil will not give you any better performance.On your old coil you wanna check the resistance across the coil posts(get the bentley man.). <br>: 1984 318 (200,000)<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index