Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

IxoyeRacing
01-24-2000, 04:27 PM
I have an black 86 4door 325e for sale great for parts<p>Parts Missing<br>Suspension<br>wheels tires<br>fuel pumps<br>tranny and drive shaft<br>Half shaft<br>lights all the way around<br>glove box<br>steering wheel<br>fuel pumps<p>Parts that are there<p>Engine (needs rebuild was running when shut it down)<br>straight body minor dints<br>nice interior maroon<br>no windows missing<p><br>willing to sell to get out of my yard or trade for parts. Was my project car but decided on my IS.<p>

Steve
01-26-2000, 05:55 PM
A few questions for you about the car.<br>What do you want for it?<br>What suspension parts are gone? If wheels/tires were added, could it be towed?<br>Is the body, frame etc. worth using to combine with another using the other for parts?<br>Let me know.<br>Steve<br><i>: I have an black 86 4door 325e for sale great for parts<p>: Parts Missing<br>: Suspension<br>: wheels tires<br>: fuel pumps<br>: tranny and drive shaft<br>: Half shaft<br>: lights all the way around<br>: glove box<br>: steering wheel<br>: fuel pumps<p>: Parts that are there<p>: Engine (needs rebuild was running when shut it down)<br>: straight body minor dints<br>: nice interior maroon<br>: no windows missing<p>: <br>: willing to sell to get out of my yard or trade for parts. Was my project car but decided on my IS.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index