Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Darren
01-25-2000, 06:16 PM
I need a diagram that shows which relay is which. I think I have a faulty relay, but I don't knw which one is the main relay that powers the computer. Any help would be great!!! I have a 1989 325IS. Does anyone have a factory manual, you could fax me the page?<br>Thanks

linh
01-26-2000, 02:33 AM
<i>: I need a diagram that shows which relay is which. I think I have a faulty relay, but I don't knw which one is the main relay that powers the computer. Any help would be great!!! I have a 1989 325IS. Does anyone have a factory manual, you could fax me the page?<br>: Thanks<p></i><br> pop up the hood at driver side look for the back<br>cover pry out with screwdriver( the tabs)you will<br>see 3 little square about 1 inch the middle one is the main relay , just pull it straight up<br>if it works please let's me know.<br> good luck.

Chuck W
01-31-2000, 08:33 PM
Rather than a relay it may be fuse 21 or the "on board computer relay box." Per Bentley, the relay box is located "Beneth the left side of instrument panel, behind the ABS control unit."

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index