Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Matt King
01-26-2000, 11:42 AM
Looking for a big bore throttle for my 87' 325e. Can anybody help??

Barry
01-26-2000, 12:03 PM
<i>: Looking for a big bore throttle for my 87' 325e. Can anybody help??<p></i>Find a used 325i throttle body, you'll have to redirect a couple of hoses and plug one of the holes on it but alot of big bore throttles for the ETA engine are the same bore as 325i or smaller. My friend paid $300 for a big bore throttle body that was nothing more than an E throttle body with a bigger butterfly plate, and it was still smaller than a stock 325i butterfly.

///ARINUTS...
01-26-2000, 03:25 PM
<i>: : Looking for a big bore throttle for my 87' 325e. Can anybody help??<p>: Find a used 325i throttle body, you'll have to redirect a couple of hoses and plug one of the holes on it but alot of big bore throttles for the ETA engine are the same bore as 325i or smaller. My friend paid $300 for a big bore throttle body that was nothing more than an E throttle body with a bigger butterfly plate, and it was still smaller than a stock 325i butterfly.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index