Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mr.318
01-28-2000, 01:46 PM
every two years or so, I have to spend around $600 to get the AC of my 318i working again. The problem is leaking of freon. The shop told me it's the chronic problem of BMW's expansion valve. Is this true? Are there any good fix to this problem? TIA.

Dirk
01-28-2000, 04:06 PM
<i>: every two years or so, I have to spend around $600 to get the AC of my 318i working again. The problem is leaking of freon. The shop told me it's the chronic problem of BMW's expansion valve. Is this true? Are there any good fix to this problem? TIA.<p></i>

Frank Henderson
01-29-2000, 09:43 PM
<i>: every two years or so, I have to spend around $600 to get the AC of my 318i working again. The problem is leaking of freon. The shop told me it's the chronic problem of BMW's expansion valve..... </i><p>This doesn't sound right.<p>You and I have had similar problems in that I've spent $2,900 over three years to keep my a/c running! If you're leaking freon, you must first find the source. Go to another shop and have your system checked again. You may just have a bad hose. <p>If you need more help, e-mail me.<p>Frank Henderson<br>Remove spamblock in e-mail address

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index