Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

A neat rhyme
02-01-2000, 05:21 PM
"Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>Music")<p>Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>_____________

Troy
02-01-2000, 06:14 PM
<i>: "Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>: Music")<p>: Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>: Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>: I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>: Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>: Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>: Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>: My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>: But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>: When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>: I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>: Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>: Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>: Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>: They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>: Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>: People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>: They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>: I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>: When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>: If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>: _____________<p></i>Ha Ha, perfect description for all the wanna-beees here in the L.A. area.

Dilberto
02-01-2000, 06:37 PM
<i>: : "Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>: : Music")<p>: : Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>: : Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>: : I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>: : Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>: : Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>: : Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>: : My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>: : But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>: : When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>: : I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>: : Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>: : Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>: : Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>: : They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>: : Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>: : People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>: : They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>: : I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>: : When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>: : If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>: : _____________<p>: Ha Ha, perfect description for all the wanna-beees here in the L.A. area.<p></i I almost forgot how the original tune WENT...<br>But after remembering it - it conveys my MIND!<p>Zach<br>Owner, 3 HOT rides..

Dilberto
02-01-2000, 06:43 PM
<i>: : "Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>: : Music")<p>: : Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>: : Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>: : I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>: : Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>: : Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>: : Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>: : My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>: : But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>: : When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>: : I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>: : Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>: : Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>: : Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>: : They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>: : Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>: : People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>: : They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>: : I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>: : When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>: : If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>: : _____________<p>: Ha Ha, perfect description for all the wanna-beees here in the L.A. area.<p></i I almost forgot how the original tune WENT...<br>But after remembering it - it conveys my MIND!<p>Zach<br>Owner, 3 HOT rides..

Troy
02-02-2000, 09:50 AM
<i>: : : "Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>: : : Music")<p>: : : Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>: : : Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>: : : I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>: : : Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>: : : Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>: : : Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>: : : My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>: : : But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>: : : When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>: : : I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>: : : Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>: : : Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>: : : Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>: : : They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>: : : Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>: : : People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>: : : They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>: : : I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>: : : When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>: : : If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>: : : _____________<p>: : Ha Ha, perfect description for all the wanna-beees here in the L.A. area.<p>: </i I almost forgot how the original tune WENT...<br>: But after remembering it - it conveys my MIND!<p>: Zach<br>: Owner, 3 HOT rides..<p></i>What's the address for one? I'll Post it!!

it might even be you!
02-02-2000, 02:50 PM
<i>: "Cutting My Springs" sung to "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of<br>: Music")<p>: Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers<br>: Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker<br>: I think I look cool from the attention I bring...<br>: Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.<p>: Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions,<br>: Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission<br>: My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...<br>: But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.<p>: When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...<br>: I suddenly remember what my car can't do And then I refuse to race!<p>: Day-glow orange shift knobs and whiteface temp gauges<br>: Low profile tires make me think I'm courageous<br>: Japanese characters, who knows what they mean?<br>: They're part of the package from cutting my springs.<p>: Coffee can mufflers and Calvin is peeing<br>: People around me don't like what they're seeing<br>: They're all just so jealous, for I am the king...<br>: I rule the street after cutting my springs!<p>: When the night falls, when the girls leave, while I wait and wait...<br>: If I'm such a stud after cutting my springs Why can't I get a date?<br>: _____________<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index