Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

jt
02-03-2000, 10:10 PM
The ABS light is on, I have changed the relays on top of the pump.I would appreciate any suggestions to isolate the problem. I have checked the wires and the condition of the sensors(visually), seems to be OK.THANKS

Bob
02-05-2000, 10:55 PM
<i>: The ABS light is on, I have changed the relays on top of the pump.I would appreciate any suggestions to isolate the problem. I have checked the wires and the condition of the sensors(visually), seems to be OK.THANKS<p></i>Check for loose or dirty pulse sensors and trigger wheels on all four wheels. Make sure the tiny indentations on the pulse wheels are not impacted with dirt which could cause a faulty signals to the computer and trigger the dash light.

anom
02-05-2000, 11:51 PM
<i>: : The ABS light is on, I have changed the relays on top of the pump.I would appreciate any suggestions to isolate the problem. I have checked the wires and the condition of the sensors(visually), seems to be OK.THANKS<p>I had a similar problem.<br>The ABS light would come on intermitently.<br>Sometimes 5 minutes after starting, sometimes while driving.<br>The dealer couldn't find the problem so after much<br>troubleshooting I discovered that if the voltage dips too low the ABS system will fault.<p>I changed the brushes in the alternator and everything was ok.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index