Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Allen
02-06-2000, 05:00 PM
Sorry you missed me at the Super Bowl XXXIV, I was the guy with "Neal Is My Hero" sign. No....sorry I did not have any kind of skybox tickets...just the standard crummy $300 dollar seats. NY was great this week, lost a little money but hey...you play you pay. Next time you're on the "big" island you might wanna check out some local .com investments....oh I forgot....your in the land of "hang loose"! Hope yer happy with the Isuzu Pup and the Mazda junk rods....cause your in the land of tourism.....bye from the latest IPO rich Tenn. reneck....xoxoxox Your pal Al

Sal
02-06-2000, 07:28 PM
<i>: Sorry you missed me at the Super Bowl XXXIV, I was the guy with "Neal Is My Hero" sign. No....sorry I did not have any kind of skybox tickets...just the standard crummy $300 dollar seats. NY was great this week, lost a little money but hey...you play you pay. Next time you're on the "big" island you might wanna check out some local .com investments....oh I forgot....your in the land of "hang loose"! Hope yer happy with the Isuzu Pup and the Mazda junk rods....cause your in the land of tourism.....bye from the latest IPO rich Tenn. reneck....xoxoxox Your pal Al<p></i>

RacerX
02-06-2000, 08:10 PM
<i>: : Sorry you missed me at the Super Bowl XXXIV, I was the guy with "Neal Is My Hero" sign. No....sorry I did not have any kind of skybox tickets...just the standard crummy $300 dollar seats. NY was great this week, lost a little money but hey...you play you pay. Next time you're on the "big" island you might wanna check out some local .com investments....oh I forgot....your in the land of "hang loose"! Hope yer happy with the Isuzu Pup and the Mazda junk rods....cause your in the land of tourism.....bye from the latest IPO rich Tenn. reneck....xoxoxox Your pal Al<p></i>

Neal
02-07-2000, 12:05 AM
<i>: Sorry you missed me at the Super Bowl XXXIV, I was the guy with "Neal Is My Hero" sign. No....sorry I did not have any kind of skybox tickets...just the standard crummy $300 dollar seats. NY was great this week, lost a little money but hey...you play you pay. Next time you're on the "big" island you might wanna check out some local .com investments....oh I forgot....your in the land of "hang loose"! Hope yer happy with the Isuzu Pup and the Mazda junk rods....cause your in the land of tourism.....bye from the latest IPO rich Tenn. reneck....xoxoxox Your pal Al<p></i>Allen, welcome back. Actually I'm happy with my bimmers, my wife likes her millenia and my truck comes in handy for home improvement projects. Anyway, the war of words is kinda lame now that the pissants of the boards have decided to join in. "Hang Loose" brah.....aloha nui loa.<p>Your nemesis, Neal

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index