Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Neptunus
01-20-1999, 02:25 PM

Alex
01-20-1999, 02:45 PM
..clear up a bit. It is ugly here today with tons of rain in South. Calif. and not a good day for photos. As soon as the sun comes up, I will have take them and post them. <p>One minor problem. I do not have a webpage and need someone to volunteer to post in on their page when I e-mail them. If you can help, let me know where to send the photos. I already sent Jeff at www.e46.com one set before (not of my car) and do not want to bug him again. Will have them within a few days or when the sun is up here.<p>Alex

CH
01-20-1999, 05:58 PM
<i>: ..clear up a bit. It is ugly here today with tons of rain in South. Calif. and not a good day for photos. As soon as the sun comes up, I will have take them and post them. <p>: One minor problem. I do not have a webpage and need someone to volunteer to post in on their page when I e-mail them. If you can help, let me know where to send the photos. I already sent Jeff at www.e46.com one set before (not of my car) and do not want to bug him again. Will have them within a few days or when the sun is up here.<p>: Alex<p></i>yeah.. a day like this in LA is really a pain in buttock to deal with<p>but i am not constipated...<p>CH

CH
01-20-1999, 05:58 PM
<i>: ..clear up a bit. It is ugly here today with tons of rain in South. Calif. and not a good day for photos. As soon as the sun comes up, I will have take them and post them. <p>: One minor problem. I do not have a webpage and need someone to volunteer to post in on their page when I e-mail them. If you can help, let me know where to send the photos. I already sent Jeff at www.e46.com one set before (not of my car) and do not want to bug him again. Will have them within a few days or when the sun is up here.<p>: Alex<p></i>yeah.. a day like this in LA is really a pain in buttock to deal with<p>but i am not constipated...<p>CH

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index