Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

R
01-20-1999, 07:23 PM
Is anyone familiar with or know of any places in Canada (British Columbia) where I can purchase parts for a 323i. Specifically, I'm looking for clear lenses, front chin spoiler, and chrome exhaust tips. Possible (Cdn. sites /Cdn. prices) web sites where I can order these parts from? I've already visited some of the sites suggested on this post but w/our lousy exchange rate, I might as well buy it from the dealer.<p>Thank you in advance for you help.

Randy Sparre
01-20-1999, 07:58 PM
<i>: Is anyone familiar with or know of any places in Canada (British Columbia) where I can purchase parts for a 323i. Specifically, I'm looking for clear lenses, front chin spoiler, and chrome exhaust tips. Possible (Cdn. sites /Cdn. prices) web sites where I can order these parts from? I've already visited some of the sites suggested on this post but w/our lousy exchange rate, I might as well buy it from the dealer.<p>: Thank you in advance for you help.<p></i>I live in Toronto, There are tons of places were you can buy BMW aftermarket parts here, but when its concerning the E46 things get a little harder. As far as I know there are no clear markers available for it yet. Chrome tips should be available at your local dealer and for body add-ons try MOTRONIX motorsports 1 888 336 3332. Tell them Randy sent you. Theres one more place but I don't have there # right here. I'll get that # for you later on this week. (no web sites that I know of)

R
01-21-1999, 03:56 AM
<i>: : Is anyone familiar with or know of any places in Canada (British Columbia) where I can purchase parts for a 323i. Specifically, I'm looking for clear lenses, front chin spoiler, and chrome exhaust tips. Possible (Cdn. sites /Cdn. prices) web sites where I can order these parts from? I've already visited some of the sites suggested on this post but w/our lousy exchange rate, I might as well buy it from the dealer.<p>: : Thank you in advance for you help.<p>: I live in Toronto, There are tons of places were you can buy BMW aftermarket parts here, but when its concerning the E46 things get a little harder. As far as I know there are no clear markers available for it yet. Chrome tips should be available at your local dealer and for body add-ons try MOTRONIX motorsports 1 888 336 3332. Tell them Randy sent you. Theres one more place but I don't have there # right here. I'll get that # for you later on this week. (no web sites that I know of)<p></i>

Andre
01-21-1999, 01:16 PM
<i>: : Is anyone familiar with or know of any places in Canada (British Columbia) where I can purchase parts for a 323i. Specifically, I'm looking for clear lenses, front chin spoiler, and chrome exhaust tips. Possible (Cdn. sites /Cdn. prices) web sites where I can order these parts from? I've already visited some of the sites suggested on this post but w/our lousy exchange rate, I might as well buy it from the dealer.<p>: : Thank you in advance for you help.<p>: I live in Toronto, There are tons of places were you can buy BMW aftermarket parts here, but when its concerning the E46 things get a little harder. As far as I know there are no clear markers available for it yet. Chrome tips should be available at your local dealer and for body add-ons try MOTRONIX motorsports 1 888 336 3332. Tell them Randy sent you. Theres one more place but I don't have there # right here. I'll get that # for you later on this week. (no web sites that I know of)<p></i>Actually, I'd be interested in a couple of places for aftermarket parts in T.O.

Randy Sparre
01-25-1999, 09:17 PM
<i>: : : Is anyone familiar with or know of any places in Canada (British Columbia) where I can purchase parts for a 323i. Specifically, I'm looking for clear lenses, front chin spoiler, and chrome exhaust tips. Possible (Cdn. sites /Cdn. prices) web sites where I can order these parts from? I've already visited some of the sites suggested on this post but w/our lousy exchange rate, I might as well buy it from the dealer.<p>: : : Thank you in advance for you help.<p>: : I live in Toronto, There are tons of places were you can buy BMW aftermarket parts here, but when its concerning the E46 things get a little harder. As far as I know there are no clear markers available for it yet. Chrome tips should be available at your local dealer and for body add-ons try MOTRONIX motorsports 1 888 336 3332. Tell them Randy sent you. Theres one more place but I don't have there # right here. I'll get that # for you later on this week. (no web sites that I know of)<p>: Actually, I'd be interested in a couple of places for aftermarket parts in T.O.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index